Follow Young Entrepreneur
- 7 Lessons for Nonprofit Organizations From the Startup World
- Young Millionaires: How These Entrepreneurs Under 30 Are Changing the World
- What I Learned From Being a Broke, Unemployed Graduate
- Letter to a Young Entrepreneur: 3 Things to Remember
- The Foundation for Success Is Learning From Our Failures
- 21 Resources to Make You a Better Entrepreneur
BY Eric M. RuizGenerous mentors pave the way for a would-be startup staffer, one with a very positive attitude.
BY Megha DesaiOrganizations tackling social problems have taught entrepreneurs the importance of mission. Entrepreneurs know how to get stuff done.
Uncorrected errors of judgment cause more business failures than lack of financing or market upheaval.
BY Lewis HowesImportant life and business lessons gleaned from an early 20th century poet.
BY Jason AnkenyHow they did it, and how you can, too.
BY Jerry JaoA Taiwanese-American entrepreneur overcomes shyness and language barriers and learns to take risks.
BY John RamptonA millennial and a business owner? These tips might strike a chord.
Nominees run the gamut, having created everything from a mouth guard that aims to prevent sports-related concussions to an app that helps actors nail down relevant and timely auditions.