Looking for a franchise opportunity that is popular now and likely to remain in demand? Consider the following franchise opportunities suggested by franchise consultants John Campbell and Mark Siebert.
- Amateur sports, including equipment and tournaments
- Baby boomer services
- Children's services
- Computer-related businesses
- Employee training
- Internet-related businesses
- Medical services
- Natural products, including foods and vitamins
- Niche food services, such as bagels, pretzels or rotisserie chicken
- Pet stores
- Senior services
Blimpie Subs & Salads, 2501 Ohio Blvd., Terre Haute, IN 47803, (812) 238-7827.
The Connoisseur, 712 Islington St., Plaza 800, Portsmouth, NH 03801, (603) 431-3100.
Franchise Masters, 1000 Shelard Pkwy., #320, Minneapolis, MN 55426, (800) 328-4158.
Francorp, 20200 Governors Dr., Olympia Fields, IL 60461, (800) 372-6244.
Impressions On Hold International, 5717 N. Seventh St., #300, Phoenix, AZ 85014,