- Be like a child: Childhood is the breeding ground of creative thinking.
- Break down the barriers between you and your employees. Corporate stuffiness is so '80s.
- Keep your eyes open. Great ideas are all around you, waiting to be discovered.
- Ask everyone you know for ideas. You never know--your mild-mannered bookkeeper might just turn out to be a creative dynamo.
- When ideas aren't flowing, don't force them. A five-minute break for some breathing space is better than an hour of stagnancy.
- Get a fresh perspective: Take the concept and turn it upside down.
- Play hard--recreation helps stimulate thinking.
Next: Bulls-eye! »