Before you sign on with a distributor, know what to expect from the relationship by asking these questions:
1. What are the distributor's credentials and background? Check references.
2. Does the distributor cover a territory you want to reach? Does it compete with your other distributors?
3. What other products does the distributor carry? Are they compatible with yours? Do they target similar customers?
4. How well does the distributor know the market and its potential?
5. What are the terms of the distribution agreement? Are they too costly?
6. What are the terms for terminating the agreement?
Site-b, (800) 914-9719, fax: (888) 357-3838