At a Glance
Products & Services: Business coaching
Number of Locations: 754
Total Investment: $68.6K - $476.9K
Began Franchising: 1997
About ActionCoachBrad Sugars started the consulting firm Action International (now ActionCoach) in 1993 from his home in Brisbane, Australia. In ten years, the firm grew into an international franchise with offices in New Zealand, Asia, the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Franchisees work with employees and owners of small to medium-sized businesses, offering guidance to not only improve company performance but also find the right balance between work and life. Action International seeks potential franchisees who are friendly and have a solid general business background.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000 - $275,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $1.5K-1.8K/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 7 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $75,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 2% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 5 Great Traits Effective Entrepreneurs Share
- Franchise Players: How This Entrepreneur From a Franchising Family Chose to Open Her Own Signarama
- Franchise Players: Why This Serial Entrepreneur Became a Johnny Rockets Franchisee
- 6 Essential Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Chicken Craze Continues as Wingstop Plans IPO