At a Glance
Products & Services: Educational sports programs
Number of Locations: 85
Total Investment: $34.2K - $55.7K
Began Franchising: 2006
About Amazing AthletesJanee and Glen Henderson developed Amazing Athletes as an enrichment program that would integrate cognitive learning experiences with physical activities. They launched the program in 11 preschools across Orange County in California in 2003, and began franchising in 2006.
The Amazing Athletes program offers 35-minute weekly classes for children ages 2 to 6. Franchisees can also offer Amazing Tots and Amazing Warriors programs for younger and older children, respectively, as well as Amazing Athletes parties and camps.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $40+/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $30,000
Liquid Cash Available: $15,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 33% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why Former Employees Make Great Franchisees
- After More Than a Year of Hurtful Headlines, McDonald's to Stop Reporting Monthly Sales
- Why These Newlyweds Opened the First Orangetheory Fitness in Manhattan
- Pizza Hut and Taco Bell to Cut Artificial Flavors and Coloring
- With Billions of App Downloads and YouTube Views, Talking Tom Spawned an Entertainment Empire