At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations: 2,965
Total Investment: $9.8K - $97.95K
Began Franchising: 1988
About CleanNet USA Inc.Mark Salek founded CleanNet USA in 1987 and opened the company's first office the following year in Columbia, Maryland, providing cleaning services to commercial clients in the Baltimore/Washington, DC, area.
Today, CleanNet's uniformed force offers a variety of cleaning services for commercial, retail and industrial facilities in financial, hospitality, medical and other industries.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $6,050 - $83,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 5-10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $10,000 - $300,000
Liquid Cash Available: $5,000 - $100,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3 - 10. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Franchise Players: How This Entrepreneur From a Franchising Family Chose to Open Her Own Signarama
- Franchise Players: Why This Serial Entrepreneur Became a Johnny Rockets Franchisee
- 6 Essential Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Chicken Craze Continues as Wingstop Plans IPO
- Dunkin' Brands: Hitting 2014 Sales Goals Won't Be Easy