The HomeTeam Inspection Service
At a Glance
Products & Services: Home inspections
Number of Locations: 148
Total Investment: $38.7K - $72.4K
Began Franchising: 1992
About The HomeTeam Inspection ServicePaul Spires, Jr., started a home inspection business in Cincinnati in 1992, and soon became so successful that he franchised the idea.
HomeTeam's inspectors thoroughly examine a home's construction and equipment for defects and problems. HomeTeam services include pest inspections, radon testing, lead testing, asbestos testing, pool inspections and well or septic testing. The company also offers a 90-day warranty covering the home's mechanical and structural components. The HomeTeam Inspection Service Inc. is affiliated with the Women's Council of Realtors, the Home Builders Association, the National Association of Home Builders and the Employee Relocation Council.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $19,900 - $39,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $25,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 15% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Fast-Food Giants' Top Cheese Supplier Embroiled in Shocking Animal Abuse Scandal
- Franchise Players: Why a Fro-Yo Franchise Was the Right Fit for This Single Mother of Six
- Taco Bell's New Sister Restaurant Apologizes for 'Communist' Logo
- Before You Jump Into the World of Franchises, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Franchise Players: Finding a Franchise With a 'Family' Feel