At a Glance
Products & Services: Residential cleaning
Number of Locations: 483
Total Investment: $85K - $124K
Began Franchising: 1980
About Maid BrigadeMaid Brigade first offered professional cleaning services in 1979. The company began franchising the next year and now has locations nationwide.
Franchisees offer traditional cleaning services, as well as special cleaning services like spring and fall cleaning projects, interior oven/refrigerator cleaning, silver polishing, fireplace cleaning and moving in/out services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $25,000 - $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6.9-3.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 15% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $125,000
Liquid Cash Available: $100,000
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 10 - 12. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- A Carpet Care Company's Unconventional Path to Franchising
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels