At a Glance
Products & Services: Residential cleaning
Number of Locations: 476
Total Investment: $85K - 124K
Began Franchising: 1980
About Maid BrigadeMaid Brigade first offered professional cleaning services in 1979. The company began franchising the next year and now has locations nationwide.
Franchisees offer traditional cleaning services, as well as special cleaning services like spring and fall cleaning projects, interior oven/refrigerator cleaning, silver polishing, fireplace cleaning and moving in/out services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $25,000 - $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6.9-3.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $125,000
Liquid Cash Available: $100,000
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 10 - 12. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 6 Ways Food Trucks Can Survive the Winter Freeze and Grow Their Business
- 3 Steps for Finding Your Next Top Performer
- What Franchisees Could Lose If the Minimum Wage Is Raised
- Olive Garden Debuts First Ever Burger: The Italiano
- Potential Franchisees, Take Note: Taco Bell Hopes to Open 2,000 U.S. Restaurants by 2023