At a Glance
Products & Services: Kitchen & bathroom refinishing
Number of Locations: 124
Total Investment: $85K - 125K
Began Franchising: 1980
About Miracle Method Surface Refinishing
Miracle Method Bath and Kitchen Refinishing offers bathroom refacing and refinishing services to homeowners, hotel operators and apartment managers. Founded in 1979 by Bob Gray, the company has franchises throughout the United States and internationally, reconditioning and renovating bathtubs, ceramic tile walls, countertops, cabinets, sinks and showers.
The company was acquired by Miracle Method U.S. Corp., which also owns franchise company Surface Doctor.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $85,000 - $123,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 6. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.