At a Glance
Products & Services: Residential cleaning
Number of Locations: 630
Total Investment: $85.6K - $131.1K
Began Franchising: 1979
About Molly MaidAfter founding Molly Maid in 1979 in Canada, David McKinnon brought the company to the United States in 1984. The company's network of franchises has grown to include international locations.
From carpets to counters and baseboards to bathrooms, franchisees offer residential cleaning from locally owned locations nationwide.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $14,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6.5-3%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $6,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $65,000
Operations26% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 14. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (99% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- A&E's 'Be the Boss' Gives Employees a Chance to Win a Franchise
- Franchisees Who Grew Million-Dollar Businesses
- How Planet Fitness Aims to Become the McDonald's of Gym Franchises
- Crumbs Buyer's Bid Goes Unchallenged as Chain Prepares to Emerge From Bankruptcy
- Franchise Players: Enjoying the Freedom of Franchising Later in Life