Preferred Care at Home
At a Glance
Products & Services: Senior home care
Number of Locations: 77
Total Investment: $62.5K - $84.5K
Began Franchising: 2007
About Preferred Care at HomeAs a registered nurse, Lois Whitesell recognized a need for in-home care to allow seniors to avoid being moved into nursing homes. She approached her daughter (also a nurse) and son-in-law, Jody and Frank Guerrieri, with her idea, and together they opened a home health-care agency in central Florida.
The Guerrieris began franchising Preferred Care at Home in 2007. Franchisees offer live-in care, hospital-to-home care, companion and personal care, end-of-life care and nursing care services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $43,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: Term of agreement renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
- A Carpet Care Company's Unconventional Path to Franchising
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels