F-o-r-t-u-n-e Personnel Consultants
At a Glance
Products & Services: Executive recruiting
Number of Locations: 65
Total Investment: $93.1K - $141K
Began Franchising: 1973
About F-o-r-t-u-n-e Personnel ConsultantsNew York City in 1959. FPC recruits executives in 40 industries and 50 disciplines. Since the company began franchising in 1973, FPC has provided a network of recruiters, giving client companies access to nationwide talent and offering candidates career opportunities from across the country.
Franchise owners select the industries and disciplines in which they wish to focus, and industry specialists operate the offices. Recruiters research each client company's products, services and philosophies; analyze available positions; perform candidate searches and screening; present candidates; coordinate interviews; counsel on hiring and assist in negotiations.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $100,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 3 Productivity Hacks for Launching a Business While Holding Down a Day Job
- Panel Says It's Time Fast-Food Employees in New York Receive a Major Pay Increase
- Owning Your Own Business Means You Can Work Whenever You Want As Long As It's Every Day.
- 7 Chain Restaurants Where You Can Find Fourth of July Deals
- Just 35, She's Already Been a Principal in 3 Successful Fitness Franchises