The HomeTeam Inspection Service
At a Glance
Products & Services: Home inspections
Number of Locations: 143
Total Investment: $38.7K - $72.4K
Began Franchising: 1992
About The HomeTeam Inspection ServicePaul Spires, Jr., started a home inspection business in Cincinnati in 1992, and soon became so successful that he franchised the idea.
HomeTeam's inspectors thoroughly examine a home's construction and equipment for defects and problems. HomeTeam services include pest inspections, radon testing, lead testing, asbestos testing, pool inspections and well or septic testing. The company also offers a 90-day warranty covering the home's mechanical and structural components. The HomeTeam Inspection Service Inc. is affiliated with the Women's Council of Realtors, the Home Builders Association, the National Association of Home Builders and the Employee Relocation Council.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $19,900 - $39,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 25% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $25,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 14% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (98% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- A Franchise That Develops Leaders Was Just What This Military Veteran Was Looking For
- 5 Uncomfortable Questions Asked at McDonald's Company Shareholders' Meeting
- Why This Air Force Veteran Decided to Become a Franchisee of a Brand She Loved as a Kid
- The CEO of Carl's Jr. Doesn't Care If You're Offended by the Chain's Sexy Ads
- From Award-Winning High School Entrepreneur to Edible Arrangements Franchisee