At a Glance
Products & Services: Packing, shipping, mailboxes, business services
Number of Locations: 388
Total Investment: $133.9K - $180.2K
Began Franchising: 1984
About Pak MailPak Mail provides specialty crating and international shipping as well as private mailbox rental and business support services. Based in Englewood, Colorado, Pak Mail Centers of America Inc. is a publicly held company traded under the symbol PMCX.
Ninety-eight percent of franchisees are owner/operators. Pak Mail has international franchise developers operating in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and parts of Mexico.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 50% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 5. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- With Investors Hungry for Fast-Casual Chicken, El Pollo Loco Makes Strong Public Debut
- Franchise Players: We Were Planet Fitness's First Franchisees. Now, We Own 22 Locations.
- Dunkin' Sales Disappoint as Same-Store Sales Drag
- Franchisees Take 7-Eleven to Court for Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Franchise Players: Hiring the Right People Is the Hardest Part