At a Glance
Products & Services: Packing, shipping, mailboxes, business services
Number of Locations: 392
Total Investment: $133.9K - $180.2K
Began Franchising: 1984
About Pak MailPak Mail provides specialty crating and international shipping as well as private mailbox rental and business support services. Based in Englewood, Colorado, Pak Mail Centers of America Inc. is a publicly held company traded under the symbol PMCX.
Ninety-eight percent of franchisees are owner/operators. Pak Mail has international franchise developers operating in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and parts of Mexico.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 50% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 5. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why RadioShack's Shuttered Stores Won't Be Vacant for Long
- Color War: Brands Attempt to Cash In on the Great Dress Debate via Social Media
- Taco Bell to Open First Restaurants in Japan
- Why These Three Brothers Moved to San Antonio to Open a Pair of Franchises
- Dunkin' Donuts Unveils Profit-Sharing Program for Franchisees