At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 829
Total Investment: $220.7K - $12.7M
Began Franchising: 1990
About RamadaIn 1954 a group of investors opened an inn in Flagstaff, Arizona, the first in a series of motor hotels to be opened by the group. Five years later, the chain was named Ramada, meaning "a shaded resting place" in Spanish.
Today Ramada, which has been owned by Cendant Corp. since 1997, operates hotels throughout the United States. The company is comprised of three segments, Ramada Inns, Ramada Limiteds and Ramada Plaza Hotels, serving value-conscious and mid-market travelers.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15-20 years
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Can You Tell McDonald's From Organic? These Foodies Couldn't. (Video)
- The 'Smart Slice' Is Coming: 5 Fast-Food Trends for 2015
- Iced Coffee Too Cold to Hold? Dunkin' Franchisees Have Final Say on 'Double Cupping.'
- Franchise Players: Why This Entrepreneur Invested in a Trampoline Park Franchise
- McDonald's Profit Plunges 30 Percent as Traffic Continues to Fall