At a Glance
Products & Services: Sales and sales-management training
Number of Locations: 235
Total Investment: $83.15K - 100.12K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Sandler TrainingIn the late '60s, David Sandler began developing a sales training program, eventually founding the Sandler Sales Institute in 1967. Throughout the '60s and '70s, Sandler created sales training programs for small and mid-sized companies, large corporations and non-sales professionals. In 1983, he implemented franchising.
Today, Sandler Sales Institute is made up of a network of more than 160 trainers and consultants who coach salespeople, managers and other professionals.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $68,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to $1.2K/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $83,150 - $99,750
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- McDonald's U.S. November Sales Unexpectedly Fall
- Goodbye Bacon, Hello Health Food: 6 Restaurant Trends for 2014
- A Startup Brings Circuit-Training to the Masses
- Chick-fil-A Removes Corn Syrup From Products After Blogger Takedown
- 6 Ways Food Trucks Can Survive the Winter Freeze and Grow Their Business