At a Glance
Products & Services: Specialty sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps, catering
Number of Locations: 241
Total Investment: $246K - 414K
Began Franchising: 1977
About Togo's Franchisor LLC
College student Mike Cobler was tired of eating cafeteria food. With a limited budget, he set up a small sandwich shop in 1971 to serve his fellow students at San Jose State University in Northern California. Soon, lines were forming out the door for Cobler's sandwiches, and he opened another Togo's.
The company began franchising in 1977, with shops serving sandwiches, salads, wraps and soups to customers on the West Coast.
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, West, Washington.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $21,000 - $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.