At a Glance
Products & Services: Direct-mail and digital advertising
Number of Locations: 167
Total Investment: $82.2K - $200.8K
Began Franchising: 1988
About Valpak Direct Marketing Systems Inc.Terry Loebal founded Valpak Direct Marketing Systems Inc. in 1968. Based in Largo, Florida, the company started franchising in 1988 and has a network of field offices throughout the United States and internationally. Valpak has been a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc. since 1991.
Valpak franchisees sell co-op advertising space in direct mail packets to local businesses. The company has co-branding relationships with News America, Catalina Marketing, Yahoo! and others.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $15,000 - $17,500
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: Franchise & training fees waived; territory fee waived for dormant territories
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $75,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (98% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Chef Sentenced to Three Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer's Food
- A Franchise That Develops Leaders Was Just What This Military Veteran Was Looking For
- 5 Uncomfortable Questions Asked at McDonald's Company Shareholders' Meeting
- Why This Air Force Veteran Decided to Become a Franchisee of a Brand She Loved as a Kid
- The CEO of Carl's Jr. Doesn't Care If You're Offended by the Chain's Sexy Ads