At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 477
Total Investment: $6.6M - $7.9M
Began Franchising: 1987
About Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonIn 1987 Curt Carlson founded Country Inns & Suites, a companion to his family of hotels and restaurants that includes Radisson Hotels and TGI Friday's. The hotels, which are located in metropolitan and rural areas, feature studios and one-bedroom suites that may have refrigerators and microwaves.
For business travelers, Country Inns offer breakfast rooms, meeting rooms and lobbies that can be used for meetings. Locations also feature pools, coin-operated laundry facilities and exercise facilities. All guests are given complimentary breakfast, cookies and a morning paper. At each hotel, children under 18 stay free with an adult.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 7 Chain Restaurants Where You Can Find Fourth of July Deals
- Just 35, She's Already Been a Principal in 3 Successful Fitness Franchises
- Will These Franchises From Down Under Come Out on Top in America?
- 'Mother Knows Best' Inspired This Franchisee to Truly Listen to the Music
- These 2 Franchisee-Moms Aim to Fill the Gaps in STEM Education