NaturaLawn of America Inc.
At a Glance
Products & Services: Organic lawn care
Number of Locations: 65
Total Investment: $107.8K - $144.9K
Began Franchising: 1989
About NaturaLawn of America Inc.Beecher Smith and Philip Catron launched NaturaLawn of America in 1987. The company uses organic-based fertilization in conjunction with an integrated pest management program.
Since franchising began in 1989, the company has grown to more than 50 locations throughout the United States.
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Midwest, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northeast, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South, South Carolina, Southeast, Southwest, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7-9%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
Operations16% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2 - 6. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Franchise Players: One Logistics Franchisee's 11 Keys to Franchising
- Sbarro, a Food-Court Staple, May File for Bankruptcy as Early as Next Week
- Franchise Players: How This Franchisee Turned Military Lessons Into Business Success
- Burger King Replaces Regular Fries With 'Satisfries' in Kid's Meals
- Franchise Players: Two Businessmen Who Teamed Up to Take On Foundation Repair