At a Glance
Products & Services: Packing, shipping, mailboxes, business services
Number of Locations: 390
Total Investment: $133.9K - $180.2K
Began Franchising: 1984
About Pak MailPak Mail provides specialty crating and international shipping as well as private mailbox rental and business support services. Based in Englewood, Colorado, Pak Mail Centers of America Inc. is a publicly held company traded under the symbol PMCX.
Ninety-eight percent of franchisees are owner/operators. Pak Mail has international franchise developers operating in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and parts of Mexico.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 50% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 5. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels
- An Immigrant-Franchisee Who Truly Built His Home Healthcare Business From Nothing