At a Glance
Products & Services: Packaging, shipping, mailboxes, business support
Number of Locations: 418
Total Investment: $136.78K - 167.84K
Began Franchising: 1984
About Pak MailPak Mail provides specialty crating and international shipping as well as private mailbox rental and business support services. Based in Englewood, Colorado, Pak Mail Centers of America Inc. is a publicly held company traded under the symbol PMCX.
Ninety-eight percent of franchisees are owner/operators. Pak Mail has international franchise developers operating in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and parts of Mexico.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 5. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.