Bark Busters Home Dog Training
At a Glance
Products & Services: In-home dog training
Number of Locations: 340
Total Investment: $50.6K - $97.1K
Began Franchising: 1994
About Bark Busters Home Dog TrainingSylvia Wilson, a former manager of an animal shelter, and her husband, Danny, founded Bark Busters in Australia in 1989. Wilson's aim was to create a program that would help owners better deal with their dog's behavior problems.
The Wilsons began franchising their in-home obedience training service in Sydney, Australia in 1994, eventually expanding the system into New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $20,000 - $37,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $100,000 - $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $10,000 - $39,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How Social Franchising Is Bringing Jobs to the Developing World
- 8 Totally Weird Fast-Food Items That Everyone Is Talking About
- Franchise Players: Changing Careers to Provide Compassionate Caregiving
- Like It or Not, 'Pizza Cake' Could Soon Be a Thing
- Drive-In-Loving Franchisees, Take Note: Sonic to Open 1,000 Restaurants in Next 10 Years