Bark Busters Home Dog Training
At a Glance
Products & Services: In-home dog training
Number of Locations: 340
Total Investment: $50.6K - $97.1K
Began Franchising: 1994
About Bark Busters Home Dog TrainingSylvia Wilson, a former manager of an animal shelter, and her husband, Danny, founded Bark Busters in Australia in 1989. Wilson's aim was to create a program that would help owners better deal with their dog's behavior problems.
The Wilsons began franchising their in-home obedience training service in Sydney, Australia in 1994, eventually expanding the system into New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $20,000 - $37,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 13% off franchise fee, $2,500 credit toward startup marketing
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000 - $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $10,000 - $39,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- The Story of How McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Came to Be
- 11 Chains That Now Deliver (If You Live in a Certain Area)
- The Business Secrets of the Largest Hardee's Franchisee in Florida
- Gluten-Free, Organic or GMO-Free: What Matters Most to Fast-Casual Customers?
- The Journey from Citibank to a Garage Flooring Franchise