Stuck in a rut with your current job? Career Rehab is here to help you revamp your resume, improve how you market yourself, find your dream career, and achieve happiness.
original price $19.99 sale price $16.99
By: Kanika Tolver
If you don't love what you do, then it's time to re-think your daily grind and renovate your career. It's time for Career Rehab.
This book has the tools you need to go from the job you're in to the career—and the life—you want. In Career Rehab, professional career and life coach Kanika Tolver helps you strip away the fear and doubt holding you back from living your best life and get down to the "good bones" of your resume so you can build your dream career.
Tolver outlines simple yet innovative ways to brand, market, and sell yourself into jobs that promote work-life balance, fair compensation, and continuous career development. You'll learn how to:
- Brand yourself like a product
- Fearlessly, but softly, resign from a job
- Identify the right career path for yourself
- Enhance your professional happiness
- Leverage your personal passions and purpose in life
This collection of research, success stories, interviews, and case studies will give you a better understanding of how you can find professional and personal bliss. The time is NOW to build your personal brand, network like a hustler, and get the pay you deserve.
- Publication date
- Jan 21, 2020
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 6 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.