Start Your Own Import/Export Business
Learn every aspect of the startup process, including what products to buy and sell, how the Internet can simplify your transactions, how to choose a customs broker, and more.
original price $19.99 sale price $17.99
Start a Business—We'll Show You How. Entrepreneur magazine's Startup series presents everything you need to know about starting and running more than 55 of today's hottest businesses.
As a successful import/export agent, you can net a healthy six-figure income by matching buyers and sellers from around the globe, right from your own home. This book is loaded with valuable insights and practical advice for tapping into highly lucrative global markets. You'll learn every aspect of the startup process, including:
- Choosing the most profitable goods to buy and sell
- Setting up and maintaining a trade route
- Using the internet to simplify your transactions
- How the government can help you find products and customers
- Essential trade law information to keep your business in compliance
- How to choose a customs broker
- The latest government policies
- Proven methods for finding contacts in the United States and abroad
Plus, you'll gain the tricks of the trade from successful importers/exporters and hundreds of valuable resources help you become a player in the lucrative world of international exchange.
- Publication date
- Mar 09, 2021
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 7 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.
Start Your Own Food Truck Business
The Staff of Entrepreneur Media
Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Business, 2nd ed.
Kim Walsh Phillips