Freelance Writing Business: Step-by-Step Startup Guide
Set up your business for success with the perfect shot.The experts at Entrepreneur provide a two-part guide to success. First, learn how to take your writing career into your own hands as a professional freelance writer. Then, master the fundamentals of business startup including defining your business structure, funding, staffing, and more.
The experts at Entrepreneur provide a two-part guide to success. First, learn how to take your writing career into your own hands as a professional freelance writer. Then, master the fundamentals of business startup including defining your business structure, funding, staffing, and more.
This kit includes:
- Essential industry and business-specific startup steps with worksheets, calculators, checklists, and more
- Entrepreneur magazine’s Start Your Own Business, a guide to starting any business and surviving the first three years and beyond
- Interviews and advice from successful entrepreneurs in the industry
- Worksheets, brainstorming sections, and checklists
- Entrepreneur’s Startup Resource Kit (downloadable)
MORE ABOUT ENTREPRENEUR’S STARTUP RESOURCE KIT
Every small business is unique. Therefore, it’s essential to have tools that are customizable depending on your business’s needs. That’s why Entrepreneur is also offering you access to our Startup Resource Kit. Get instant access to thousands of business letters, sales letters, sample documents, and more—all at your fingertips!
You’ll find the following:
The Small Business Legal Toolkit
When your business dreams go from idea to reality, you’re suddenly faced with laws and regulations governing nearly every move you make. Learn how to stay in compliance and protect your business from legal action. In this essential toolkit, you’ll get answers to the “how do I get started?” questions every business owner faces along with a thorough understanding of the legal and tax requirements of your business.
Sample Business Letters
1000+ customizable business letters covering each type of written business communication you’re likely to encounter as you communicate with customers, suppliers, employees, and others. Plus a complete guide to business communication that covers every question you may have about developing your own business communication style.
Sample Sales Letters
The experts at Entrepreneur have compiled more than 1000 of the most effective sales letters covering introductions, prospecting, setting up appointments, cover letters, proposal letters, the all-important follow-up letter, and letters covering all aspects of sales operations to help you make the sale and generate new customers and huge profits.
- Publication date
- Jul 16, 2019
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.