Success starts with your physical and mental well-being. Unstoppable will teach you ways in which you can gain and conserve energy, combat extreme exhaustion, and adopt a positive mindset.
By: Ben Angel
Unable to overcome debilitating fatigue and depression, bestselling author and personal devel-opment expert Ben Angel set out on a 90-day mission to ﬁnd and conquer the root of his rut.
The result of his journey is Unstoppable, a highly revealing book where Ben gives you a look into the world of nootropics, wearable devices, and nutrition and delivers a guide to help you reduce stress, increase focus, improve physical performance, and eliminate your fears. You'll hear from world-leading biohackers, neuroscientists, doctors, and New York Times bestselling author Dave Asprey as Ben helps you:
- Identify the seven triggers causing your brain fog
- Discover the key to better health, more energy, and a better mood
- Optimize your mental performance and feel more alert with six nootropics
- Form new behaviors and break old patterns (the real secret to your success)
- Interrupt your stress response through breathing
- Align your biochemistry with your soul's purpose in three easy steps
- Use progressive overload to become an upgraded version of yourself
Plus, gain access to the Unstoppable Assessment to discover your identity type, pinpoint your energy levels, and create a plan to break through your own limits and become unstoppable.
When we look at the most successful people, we usually look at their habits—their behaviors, their day-to-day rituals, their dedication. But what about the mind? Ben Angel hits this idea head-on in Unstoppable, tackling peak performance with biohacking strategies that will blow your mind.
—Dr. Ivan Misner, founder of BNI and New York Times bestselling author
- Publication date
- Jan 26, 2021
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 6 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.