Show 'Em What You Got 10 tips for getting the most out of exhibiting at a trade show
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Looking for a cost-effective way to introduce yourself to newmarkets? Exhibiting at a trade show is a great option to consider.Don't despair if you're new to the world of trade shows;we've got 10 quick tips that'll keep your business fromtaking a dive on the big day.
1. Remember the details.These, along with the paperwork, are a challenge for newexhibitors, says Sheryl Sookman, a principal at TheMeetingConnection.
Casey Seidenberg, director of promotions and events forGuru.com, agrees: "There are many forms and papers to weedthrough to get to the bottom of what's allowed and what has tobe done in order to receive approvals."
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs