With roots dating back to 1893, A+ School & Career Apparel is a family business that continues being a supply partner to various retailers/distributors/industries across the USA with products and uniform programs that specialize in School Uniforms, Government/Postal Programs, Security/Public Safety, Hospitality/Casino/Resort, Healthcare/Medical, Transit/Transportation/Aviation, Grocery/Convenience Stores, Corporate Image and Greek/Varsity Sweaters. Their product lines offer sharp, classic styles that keep you comfortable and in full command of the day, complimenting your profession and promoting trust. They also have a deep love for the global and local communities of peers and partners, and they actively contribute to many worthwhile causes, including various cancer, heart, special needs and veteran organizations, No Kid Hungry, SPCA, and environmental organizations.
About A+ School & Career Apparel
- HQ Location
- Burlingame, CA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- ADI Metal is a distributor of metals for Marine, Government, and Industrial applications. Through direct purchase, upgrades to existing equipment and strategic alliances with proven professional organizations, ADI Metal offers additional metal processing services to compliment their growing product line.
- FreeeUp connects pre-vetted virtual assistants, freelancers, and agencies in eCommerce and marketing with digital business owners looking to hire contractors.
Siteline Interior Carpentry, Inc.
- Siteline Interior Carpentry is a union finish carpentry and millwork installation company. They focus on luxury retail, hospitality and high rise work.
- Shockoe is a full-service digital agency with a singular focus on custom mobile solutions.
Related Franchise Content
The 5 Items in Your Franchise Disclosure Document That Can Make or Break a Real Estate Deal
This document helps potential franchisees make informed decisions about investing in the franchise.
Gen Alpha Loves Eating McDonald's, Watching YouTube and Disney+, and Telling Their Parents What to Buy at the Store
With birth years starting in 2013, Generation Alpha is already the most plugged-in generation of children yet, developing some strikingly powerful brand affinities before they reach age 9.
Know Before You Buy: These Are The Costs Associated With Purchasing and Operating a Franchise
From initial investments to royalty fees to legal costs, take stock of these numbers before it's too late.