Since 2008, Accelerated Waste Solutions has been an awarding winning, national leader in affordable niche Waste Removal & Recycling. AWS specializes in Apartment Valet Trash and Bulk/Junk Removal Services. They provide 5-day per week, Apartment/Condo Doorstep Trash & Recycling Collection, combined with their unique "DOORSTEP DETAILS" Reporting system, supported by advanced smartphone technology. AWS is also the home of JUNK SHOT - Junk Removal App. This is the United State's first bulk/junk removal smartphone application, and the fastest, most affordable way to remove bulk-junk. The JUNK SHOT'S patent-pending app technology allows any iPhone/Android smartphone user to take a photo/"SHOT" of their unwanted junk, and AWS will then send users a quick quote and estimated potential pickup time to the device.
About Accelerated Waste Solutions dba Junk Shot App
- HQ Location
- Tampa, FL
- Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
Hawkins Point Partners
- Hawkins Point Partners serves the Life Sciences community through evaluating, selecting, implementing, and integrating technology solutions that support every phase of the lifecycle.
- ORIGIN USA is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle brand focused on creating dynamic products and training gear that both elevate and promote the culture and sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Touch of Modern
- Touch of Modern is a curated, online shopping destination for men to discover extraordinary products to elevate their lifestyle.
V Digital Services
- V Digital Services is a full service digital marketing agency that helps businesses grow through all aspects of digital marketing, such as local and organic SEO, website design and development, search engine marketing, and many more.
Related Franchise Content
Want to Become a Franchisee? Run Through This Checklist First.
From financing to legal review, we'll cover all the basics before you officially become a franchisee.
Buying / Investing in Business
The 19 Covenants of a Standard Franchise Agreement
A quick look at the promises, rights or duties that the franchisee or franchisor owes to the other.
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Law
Franchising is a legal agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee — and with that comes a set of regulations you must follow.