Founded in 2012 by Brandon Beatty, Bluebird's vision has always been driven by the deepest respect for the hemp plant and the plethora of benefits it can provide to our global communities. Bluebird quickly became known as the company who cares and does things right. With an overarching focus on quality, Bluebird has grown into one of the largest hemp extract manufacturers and retailers in the world. After passing its current Good Manufacturing audit with a score of 99%, Bluebird is well positioned to continue its exponential growth in this increasingly competitive market. Privately owned, fully insured and trusted by thousands, Bluebird uses multiple third-party labs for analysis of products. The company is committed to perfecting its quality assurance, constantly striving to raise the standards for this industry, and are equally committed to offering continually exceptional customer service.
About Bluebird Botanicals
- HQ Location
- Louisville, CO
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
National Cannabis Industry Association Events
- Representing nearly 2,000 member-businesses and tens-of-thousands of cannabis professionals, NCIA is leading the charge to protect legal cannabis businesses, defend our state laws, and advance federal policy reforms. Successful businesses are joining NCIA every day to become stronger, smarter, and more prosperous by working together to defend and expand the responsible cannabis industry.
Hoban Law Group
- Hoban Law Group is the nation's premier cannabis business law firm.
- Reef Dispensary is the market leader in Nevada, operating four locations in the Las Vegas and Reno areas, as well as two medical dispensaries in AZ.
- Sephora is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora has earned its reputation as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.