Gravity Jack was founded in 2009 by Luke Richey, Jennifer Richey and Terry Hoy. It was founded on the vision of creating a software company around a then-infant technology called augmented reality. The team began offering fully-custom software development services, ranging from mobile apps and websites to custom algorithms and hardware solutions. Since 2009, Gravity Jack has grown into one of the most respected digital agencies, now offering fully-custom mobile apps, augmented reality, virtual reality, 360 degree video experiences, computer vision and more to a wide and ever-growing range of private, commercial and defense clients. Gravity Jack's custom software solutions have supported some of the most respected names in the world, including Kraft Heinz Company, Mondelez (OREO), GOJO, Ford Motor Company, Bloomberg, Coca-Cola, and many more.
About Gravity Jack
- HQ Location
- Spokane, WA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- InquisIT helps to advance and secure the government's technology infrastructure and bring leading-edge technologies that more effectively meet the needs of their consumers and drive business process efficiencies.
Pop Digital Marketing
- Pop Digital Marketing offers full service digital and inbound marketing to businesses.
- FreeeUp connects pre-vetted virtual assistants, freelancers, and agencies in eCommerce and marketing with digital business owners looking to hire contractors.
- Malouf offers a wide range of products including pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, bed frames, mattress toppers, furniture, and adjustable bed bases.
Related Franchise Content
I Was the CEO of Arby's. I'm Auctioning Off My Texas Mansion with a Lowly $2.5 Million Starting Bid Because My Wife and I Are Getting Older and Neither of Us Wants to Live Here Alone.
The home theater replicates the old Marbro Theatre in Chicago.
By Jordan Pandy
Everything To Know About Financing Your Franchise
This is it. You're ready to start your franchise journey. Only one thing is left: Finding the money you need.
4 Essentials for Selecting the Perfect Business Real Estate
Marketing for retail, restaurant or other site-critical companies should always begin with meticulously chosen sites: Time-tested ways of picking a winner.
By Dan Rowe