GroStaff, Inc provides the first All-In One Human Resources Platform to the Cannabis Industry. The company offers Payroll & Tax Administration, Workers Compensation, HR Compliance, Staffing & Recruiting, Cash Management, and Healthcare services. Grostaff also offers trained employees for Cultivators, Extractors, Retail, Laboratory Services, Baked Goods, Packaging, and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, workers compensation, healthcare, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. GroStaff, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
- HQ Location
- Santa Ana, CA
- Software and Services
- Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
- With a focus on sustainability, our state-of-the art greenhouses and cultivation operations, processing and distribution facilities and first-class laboratories make Aphria one of the world’s leading fully integrated cannabis companies.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a Canadian licensed cannabis producer, headquartered in Edmonton. It trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange as ACB. As of late September 2018, Aurora Cannabis had eight licensed production facilities, five sales licences, and operations in 24 countries.
- Community oriented, sun-grown, sustainably farmed. Seed-to-shelf California cannabis producer & distributor.
- CannTrust is a federally licensed and regulated producer of medical cannabis, backed by more than 40 years of pharmaceutical and healthcare expertise.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen