IdeaScale is an easy to use yet powerful solution for the collection of feedback and ideas. Based on the principle of crowdsourcing, members of the IdeaScale community contribute ideas and then vote those ideas up and down in a process that allows the best ideas to bubble to the top. IdeaScale is made to be used by everyone: from free users at small businesses to Enterprise customers at many of the world's msot recognizable brands. It was founded in 2009 in San Francisco, California.
- HQ Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
Beacon Capital Management
- Beacon Capital Management is a registered investment adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission, headquartered in Dayton, Ohio.
- MasteryPrep is a company that helps students boost their scores by using targeted, engaging test-prep materials that emphasize remediation and subject-mastery.
Ketamine Wellness Centers
- Ketamine Wellness Centers provides Ketamine treatment for depression, pain, PTSD, and OCD.
- Agency EA is a full-service brand experience agency taking brands from a passive presence to active engagement.
Related Franchise Content
The 5 Items in Your Franchise Disclosure Document That Can Make or Break a Real Estate Deal
This document helps potential franchisees make informed decisions about investing in the franchise.
Gen Alpha Loves Eating McDonald's, Watching YouTube and Disney+, and Telling Their Parents What to Buy at the Store
With birth years starting in 2013, Generation Alpha is already the most plugged-in generation of children yet, developing some strikingly powerful brand affinities before they reach age 9.
Know Before You Buy: These Are The Costs Associated With Purchasing and Operating a Franchise
From initial investments to royalty fees to legal costs, take stock of these numbers before it's too late.