The true origin of how Just Funky started can be traced back to when their Chief Visionary, Raj Arora was only 15 years old. With an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to be deliberately different, Raj Arora began creating the sturdy foundation of business ideals of great designers, excellent quality products, and amazing customer service that Just Funky continues to strive for and builds off of today. Just Funky, a family owned business, was founded in 2011 in Richfield, Ohio. Just Funky’s main goal is to create the most innovative product with unmatched quality. They focus on brainstorming new ideas and being able to translate them to actual product for mainstream retail.
About Just Funky
- HQ Location
- Richfield, OH
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
Open Systems Technologies Corporation
- Open Systems Technologies Corporation is a company that provides IT services including cloud computing and cyber-security to large enterprise-level organizations.
- ORIGIN USA is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle brand focused on creating dynamic products and training gear that both elevate and promote the culture and sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- ScientiaMobile offers device detection solutions that identify every device’s capabilities.
- RedShelf is an EdTech company focused on making education both more affordable and effective by providing leading-edge digital course materials and an end-to-end Content Delivery System for effortlessly distributing those materials.
Related Franchise Content
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Law
Franchising is a legal agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee — and with that comes a set of regulations you must follow.
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin