Headquartered in Texas, Pegasus Optimization Managers was formed by veterans of the gas compression industry in 2015. Pegasus is a natural gas contract compression services provider that operates and maintains a state of the art fleet of compressors for dozens of customers in eight states. Pegasus designs efficient and flexible compressor packages for various applications utilizing only OEM components, including Caterpillar engines, Ariel frames, and Air-X-Changer coolers. The company’s executive team has almost 100 years of experience in oilfield services to assist customers in expertly managing their resources. The Pegasus team is composed of the best and brightest in the industry who are dedicated to providing superior services to customers.
About Pegasus Optimization Managers, LLC
- HQ Location
- College Station, TX
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Impekable is a UI design and mobile development studio that designs and develops beautiful and usable web and mobile products.
Blossom Ridge Home Health & Hospice
- Blossom Ridge Home Health & Hospice provides skilled medical services to patients in their own homes.
- GeoLinks is a leading telecommunications company and competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) public utility, nationally recognized for its innovative Internet and Digital Voice solutions.
Jamaica Cottage Shop, Inc
- Jamaica Cottage Shop is a company that builds fine posts and beam garden buildings like tool sheds, cottages, & wood sheds.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen