Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in the $3 trillion single-family rental (SFR) sector, offering SFRs in top U.S. rental markets. The company provides all of the resources for investors to buy, own and sell real estate online, including data analytics, property management oversight, and other tools. Roofstock’s transparent, innovative marketplace empowers investors to own cash-flowing SFRs, diversify their investment portfolios and build long-term wealth through real estate. Backed by world-class investors, including Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, and Canvas Ventures, Roofstock has received numerous accolades for its innovations in the real estate industry. Within two years of launch in early 2016, the Oakland, California-based company eclipsed $1 billion in transaction volume.
- HQ Location
- Oakland, CA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- TouchSuite is a financial technology and payment processing company that not only offers POS systems and merchant processing, but SEO solutions, access to working capital and marketing and sales services as well.
- CommunicateHealth is a communication and design consulting firm specializing in health literacy.
David Meltzer Enterprises
- David Meltzer Enterprises is a media and marketing company founded by thought leader and business coach David Meltzer.
Jamaica Cottage Shop, Inc
- Jamaica Cottage Shop is a company that builds fine posts and beam garden buildings like tool sheds, cottages, & wood sheds.
Related Franchise Content
I Was the CEO of Arby's. I'm Auctioning Off My Texas Mansion with a Lowly $2.5 Million Starting Bid Because My Wife and I Are Getting Older and Neither of Us Wants to Live Here Alone.
The home theater replicates the old Marbro Theatre in Chicago.
By Jordan Pandy
Everything To Know About Financing Your Franchise
This is it. You're ready to start your franchise journey. Only one thing is left: Finding the money you need.
4 Essentials for Selecting the Perfect Business Real Estate
Marketing for retail, restaurant or other site-critical companies should always begin with meticulously chosen sites: Time-tested ways of picking a winner.
By Dan Rowe