At Shockoe, their focus is simple: create apps that make lives measurably better. From inventory to asset management, mobile workforce, to driving brand and customer loyalty. Founded in 2010 in Richmond, Virginia, Shockoe's goal is to align mobile technologies with human behavior to make work better, easier and faster. Rooted in engineering consulting, and with a passion for service design, Shockoe partners across corporate divisions to deliver innovation that is measured, mature, and meaningful.
- HQ Location
- Richmond, VA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
Argus Merchant Services
- Argus is a merchant processing company that provides wholesale rates nationwide.
MST Solutions LLC
- MST Solutions is a provider of CRM and marketing automation consulting, specializing in higher education, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and public-sector technology solutions.
- MasteryPrep is a company that helps students boost their scores by using targeted, engaging test-prep materials that emphasize remediation and subject-mastery.
- HomeWorks Energy makes energy efficiency simple and easy to implement from concept to completion.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen