Smart City Locating is dedicated to finding their clients the best places to live for the best possible price. They strive to take the stress out of finding apartments in Dallas, Houston and Austin. They enjoy doing all the "heavy lifting" - such as running detailed apartment searches, touring them with their clients, or even touring them for their clients. Smart City Locating has access to nearly 150,000 listings in the best locations throughout all three cities. Their website lists descriptions and explanations of why they choose to cater towards the Dallas, Houston and Austin areas, and how they can help their clients achieve their personal dream home.
About Smart City Locating
- HQ Location
- Dallas, TX
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Energy Fitness is a chain of 4 boutique fitness clubs that specialize in 1-on-1 and Team training along with nutrition and wellness to transform lives for the better.
- JJ|LA designs unexpected and innovative solutions for projects ranging from public concerts, festivals and fan experiences, to corporate brand activations, non-profit benefits and private events.
- Simplitfy® provides a myriad of professional IT Services and cyber security solutions for small and medium sized businesses. They provide a wide spectrum of flexible business technology solutions including business growth consulting, technical help desk, IT support, project management, hardware, and managed services.
Second Life Mac
- Second Life Mac is an electronics company that partners with schools and businesses to purchase and refurbish pre-owned Apple devices, allowing them to create sustainable technology budgets.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen