Founded in 2010, StoreBound’s growing brand and product portfolio is focused on design, innovation and empowering healthy living. Headquartered in New York City, StoreBound was built by a team of senior retail industry executives that identified a new way of doing business in the housewares industry that has recently been redefined by retailer consolidation and online growth. StoreBound is one of the fastest growing companies in the housewares industry, leveraging their unique approach to sales, content marketing and a focus on consumer experience, the Company has emerging as the leader in the healthy food prep space.
- HQ Location
- New York, NY
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the U.S. supporting commercial and government clients, including over 85 Fortune 500 clients across the US, Canada, India, and China.
- Passion Planner is an online retailer for planners that help users simplify their lives and stay organized.
- LLamasoft is a software development company that provides supply chain management software, offering software advanced analytics, capacity planning, cost to serve, demand modeling, inventory and network strategy, risk mitigation, simulation, and other related solutions. LLamasoft serves customers worldwide.
Elite Payroll and Staffing Services
- Elite Staffing offers complete payroll service, temporary employees, temp-to-perm placement and direct hires.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen