This series of four workshops will provide a step-by-step approach to building and launching your paid speaking career. Learn how to find your signature talk and use social media to amplify reach. You’ll learn how to prepare different types of talks for different types of audiences and networks. We’ll also cover several preparation and delivery techniques, so you won’t feel unprepared or experience stage fright. Led by Tayo Rockson, a four-time Tedx speaker, he'll break down how to verbalize, organize, inspire and channel your expertise into standing ovations.
This section is about delivery, connecting with the audience and dealing with stage fright. We will go through the four main types of speech delivery: Manuscript, Memorized, Impromptu and Extemporaneous. We will also cover body language and voice use.
Please note, previous workshops from this series can be viewed on-demand.
- Best practices for communicating with enthusiasm and passion
- How to leverage your strengths
- Discover how to build rapport with your audience
- Learn how to work with stage fright
- Rehearse in a way that will keep you from blanking on stage