'Loud Layoffs' Are Destroying Your Mental Health — Use These Mindset Hacks to Protect Your Peace
Don't let your biggest fears become your new reality.
- Anxiety around public layoffs manifests emotionally and physically
- Unchecked anxiety can contribute to a negative self-fulfilling prophecy
- Kathryn Janicek reveals mindset hacks that will help you regain a sense of control
Many new terms have entered the workplace lexicon in recent months, with "quiet" in particular capturing the sentiment of various trends across hiring, firing, promoting and more.
But things are getting louder now — namely, layoffs.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, get access to a ton of exclusive content and resources that will help grow your entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll find:
- Exclusive content from our network of today’s leading CEOs and business strategists
- Receive our flagship Entrepreneur Magazine - free!
- No more ads, and get access to the Entrepreneur+ homepage
- Free E-books written by our staff and other industry thought leaders