Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing for Business
Stop getting marked as spam and start creating winning emails! Discover the tools you need to grow your list of email subscribers, keep them engaged, and turn them into lifelong customers.
By: Susan Gunelius
With more than 2.6 million email messages sent every second, it's becoming harder to stand out in inboxes—not to mention in a sea of spam, which accounts for 67 percent of those emails. Marketing and strategic branding expert Susan Gunelius gives you the tools you need to grow your list of email subscribers, keep them engaged, and turn them into lifelong customers.
By focusing on building a strong foundation first, you'll learn how to develop a comprehensive email marketing program designed to evolve with your business. Then, Gunelius shows you how to convert subscribers into buying customers and vocal brand advocates with the techniques that marketing professionals use to build their businesses and increase their revenue using email. You'll learn how to:
- Use free content to encourage people to subscribe to your email list
- Develop conversion funnels that drive people to buy from you or sign up for your webinars
- Save time and keep subscribers engaged with your brand with email automation
- Boost conversions with list segmentation techniques designed to get the right message to the right people at the right time
- Test your messages and analyze your performance using key metrics to improve your results
- Win back customers with automation and personalization strategies designed to build a one-on-one relationship with your audience
- Understand the laws and deliverability rules you must follow and tools to help you along the way
- Publication date
- May 15, 2018
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 8 X 10 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.
No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing
Dan S. Kennedy