The Remote Worker's Handbook
Upgrade your office to anywhere in the world! Remote work offers more flexibility, autonomy, and freedom in the modern workspace while you continue to climb the corporate ladder.With top companies like...
Upgrade your office to anywhere in the world! Remote work offers more flexibility, autonomy, and freedom in the modern workspace while you continue to climb the corporate ladder.
With top companies like Apple, Amazon, UnitedHealth Group and more adapting to the hybrid-remote model, you have the power to make your career goals fit your lifestyle. Curate your ideal home-office or take your life on the road– limitless options, limitless potential.
Learn what it takes to become a successful remote worker, with all the tips of the trade detailed in The Remote Worker’s Handbook. Jason R. Rich and the experts at Entrepreneur help you build the necessary skill set to make transitioning to remote work a walk in the park, so you can take that actual walk in the park. Using this comprehensive guide, you’ll discover:
- Time-management and collaboration applications to keep yourself organized
- The key to adapting your home-office or shared workspace
- Tools to navigate the cloud, virtual calendars, and the wide variety of free services available
- Software and technology exclusive to the remote worker
Experience the freedom and flexibility of remote work and take your career to the next level with The Remote Worker’s Handbook.
- Publication date
- Mar 14, 2023
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 6 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.