Getting Your Banker to Say Yes
Make things easy on your banker--it's your quickest path to capital.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Did you know that in many instances when a banker says no to aloan request, the reason is that the borrower simply did notprovide the information necessary for the banker to say yes? Mostbanks will not make an effort to understand a business if the ownerhas not made a concerted effort to explain, in an organized andconcise manner, the following:
- The company's business: what the company will do with themoney it wants to borrow
- How the company intends to repay any borrowed funds
Let's take a look at the basics that every small-businessborrower should cover to ensure bankers view their business in thebest possible light.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve