Ready, Set, Go!
What are you waiting for? Use our 101 great ideas to start your business today.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
1. Bring Luxury to the Masses: With his interior design firm, Pret-a-Habiter, Carl Bradford Stibolt is not only tapping the hot luxury market, but he's also banking on a hot idea: offering luxury to the masses. Using standardization, the internet and low-cost products, he provides 30-day interior design services for a low, flat fee. Stibolt, who projects 2007 sales between $100,000 and $150,000, offers these tips for bringing a high-end service to a wider audience:
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve