Business Travel Awards 2016: 7 Hotels Worth Checking Out
1. Adventure dining without leaving the grounds
2. Cocktails from a trolley service that visits your room
3. Feeling good about your carbon footprint
4. A spa-worthy bath
5. Reliving your college backpacking days, but luxe
6. A quaint stay (in an 1800s townhouse)
7. Partying all night and sleeping in all morning
No matter what your looking for in your lodgings, there's a hotel that does it right. These hotels all offer different standout ammenities. See for yourself.
The Line, Los Angeles
The Hospital Club, London
1 Hotel South Beach, Miami
South Congress Hotel, Austin
The Freehand hotel and hostel, Chicago
The Tabard Inn, Washington, D.C.
The High Line Hotel, New York City