There’s a wealth of avenues and advice associated with how to be a millionaire. Millionaire status can be achieved through owning a franchise, investing in real estate or starting a business -- just to name a few ways.
Some common themes that emerge from millionaires who are asked for advice is that making a million dollars doesn’t happen overnight, and it requires consistent hard work and good habits.
Other “how to become a millionaire” tips:
- Save money to invest, not just for the sake of saving.
- Get a millionaire mentor.
- Develop one thing you do better than everyone else.
- Decide on goals to measure progress.
- Create routines that ensure progress on those goals.
- Live below your means.
- Create multiple flows of income.
Some helpful articles related to how to be a millionaire are “8 Slow, Difficult Steps to Become a Millionaire
” and “4 Reasons Why You'll Never Be a Millionaire, and How You Can Change That