The Power of Personalized Ads Join us for an opportunity to hear from a panel of SMB owners that share their journey and successes with digital tools through the pandemic.
Originally aired Apr 27, 2021
Personalized ads are the superpower that help small businesses compete and grow on their terms. Their shot at success and growth is integrally tied to their ability to reach their customers and potential customers in a way that’s easy and affordable. Join us for an opportunity to hear from a panel of SMB owners that share their journey and successes with digital tools through the pandemic.
- Learn about the current state of small businesses around the world and how their owners are dealing with the effects of COVID-19
- Hear from other business owners and learn about the value of personalized ads and how you can leverage them to grow your business
Moderated by Kaitlyn Wilkins, Vice President, Global Small Business Sales at Facebook. Kaitlyn Wilkins is the Vice President of Small Business Sales at Facebook. She and her team help millions of small business advertisers around the world connect with their customers and grow through personalized advertising on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger.
Meet your panelists:
- Kaitlyn Wilkins, VP of Global Small Business Sales, Facebook [moderator]
- Akila McConnell, owner of Unexpected Atlanta Walking Tours
- Monique Wilsondebriano, founder of Charleston Gourmet Burger
- Killian Hagen, founder of Bruce & Olive
Whether you're embarking on your entrepreneurial journey or looking to refine your existing marketing strategies, this webinar will equip you with actionable insights and practical tips to thrive in the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape of 2024. Register now →
Stop letting your good ideas go to waste — get the blueprint for transforming ideas into brands with renowned entertainment mogul and entrepreneur, Clinton Sparks. Register now →
Get free business advice you need during our next Ask Marc, live Q&A on 11/28/23 at 3 p.m. EST. You don’t want to miss it—send in your questions now.