How Veterans Are Finding Big Success With Franchising Discover how veterans' unique leadership skills and understanding of teamwork uniquely sets them up for success in the franchise industry.
Originally aired Nov 09, 2022
With exceptional leadership skills and a deep understanding of how teams work, many veterans are uniquely well-suited to running a successful business within a proven system. That’s why each year, more and more entrepreneurial veterans are getting into the franchise industry when their military service ends — and many transition to franchise business ownership.
If you’ve dreamed of starting your own business, this event will put you on the path. We've assembled a panel of leaders from brands named on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Franchises for Veterans list who will explain the ins and outs of finding, buying, and running the perfect franchise for you.
- Transferring your military skills to small business
- Finding the franchise that matches your goals
- Financial incentive programs for veterans
- What you can expect in your first year
- Road map to success from veteran franchisees
- Drew Daly, GM and SVP of Dream Vacations
- Steve White, President and COO of PuroClean
- Tom Kasbohm, Director of Franchising of Snap-on Tools
Whether you're embarking on your entrepreneurial journey or looking to refine your existing marketing strategies, this webinar will equip you with actionable insights and practical tips to thrive in the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape of 2024. Register now →
Stop letting your good ideas go to waste — get the blueprint for transforming ideas into brands with renowned entertainment mogul and entrepreneur, Clinton Sparks. Register now →